- Where can I find information on the Company?
You can find this information at www.qthera.com. You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where is Q Therapeutics incorporated?
Q Therapeutics is incorporated in the State of Delaware.
- Where is the Company’s corporate headquarters?
615 Arapeen Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Where does Q Therapeutics’ common stock trade?
Currently, Q Therapeutics, Inc. is not actively trading.
- How do I purchase the Company’s common stock?
Until such time as Q Therapeutics, Inc. becomes an actively trading company, it is not possible to purchase common shares in the Company in the public market. If you have interest in making a private investment in the Company, then please contact us at email@example.com.
- When does Q Therapeutics, Inc. fiscal year end?
- I am a potential Q Therapeutics, Inc. shareholder. How may I receive an investor kit?
You can request information be mailed or emailed to you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is Q Therapeutics’ auditor?
The Company currently uses the firm of Tanner & Co. as their auditors.
- Who is Q Therapeutics’ stock transfer agent and how do I contact them?
The Company’s stock transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company. They can help with a wide variety of shareholder-related services. You should contact them for any of the following:
- Change of address
- Transfer ownership of stock
- Request stock certificate(s)
- Request account statement
- Request replacement of lost stock certificate(s)
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 Battery Place, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10004
E-mail: cstmail @continentalstock.com